Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Okay, Among the Season Three Episodes, Which Ones Are The 'Shippiest?

Looking back, Season Three is arguably one of the most solid seasons The X-Files had.  Great guest stars, great writing (this was when Darin Morgan tossed in three of the funniest and thought-provoking scripts of science fiction television in the 1990s), fully getting into the mytharc and giving us classic Monsters of the Week.

But which episodes during Season Three would you deem the most Relationshipper-friendly, UST-fueled, Just-Kiss-Already episodes?  I'd like your opinion.

I'm gonna see if I can embed a poll here.  Yes, it seems to have worked...


Paperclip
DPO
Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose
Oubliette
War of the Coprophages
Jose Chung's From Outer Space
Quagmire
Wetwired

I will not list Syzygy.  That is a NoRomos wet dream.

I will not list the Killer Kitteh one either.  That was just bad.

I will throw in Avatar for the Walter Skinner fanbase, though.

Go ahead and fill out the poll please and thank ye.  In the meantime, I've kinda made up my mind and will try to write up 'Shipper Surveys for Oubliette and War of the Coprophages.  I may also post a non-survey bit for Jose Chung, see if people here recognize it...

No comments:

Post a Comment