Problem is, which one should I do next?
I'm not prone to do a survey for an episode that's light on the 'Shipping between Fox and Dana, so getting one in that has 'Shipper potential is a priority over others. There is *one* episode that's 'Shiptastic (man, I'm running out of 'Ship words) in "Tooms", but I'm saving that for when it's scheduled to be promoted on the 201 Days of X-Files (about 14 episodes away, at least 2 weeks).
So, here I am, polling YOU all for "What Season One Episode Should I 'Ship Next?"
The top five possibilities are:
- Eve: advantages are it's well-known, a fan-favorite, a creepy plot, and it has Mulder being wrong about the cause right off the bat (which would appeal to the OBSSE crowd)
- Beyond The Sea: a huge fan-favorite, Scully-heavy, with a shift in the Believer-Skeptic dynamic
- EBE: a UFO-themed plot with Trust as a major topic, plus the introduction of the pervy Frohike
- Darkness Falls: scary monster-of-the-week plot, unsettling implications, and it's essentially a date in the woods gone wrong
- Erlenmeyer Flask: a season finale, wham episode with Rescue!Scully and Hurt!Mulder implications
So, what's it to be, X-Philes? It's your call. I give you all three days to vote, gives me time to post the response by Friday. I shall leave the Comments field open or you can send up flares, broadcast your decision via telepathy, what have you. :)
Also, tomorrow is I HEART PLUTO DAY!
Update: all right. It will be Beyond the Sea... and never again I'll go sailin...