Saturday, December 17, 2022

From the Past: The X-Files Incredibly Short Fic Archive!

Oh my God. Here's a blast from the past.

For a brief period, I would write incredibly short fanfiction for the X-Files in-between the 'Shipper Surveys and larger fanfic projects. I went and created a dedicated webpage for it on a Tripod provider site... and then promptly forgot my login and password to manage the pages! (it may be an old 'rogue_librarian' account name I used before switching to my current Witty Librarian persona)

After remembering and then forgetting where I had the site - and then prodded today by a writing critique group I'm with about short fiction - I finally took the time to Google Search for it until I FINALLY FOUND THE SITE. 

It was done on an old Dreamweaver HTML editor,
with CorelDraw for the banner designs!



And this time I'm not forgetting it, I'm adding links to it here.

I should have the original HTML pages on file somewhere, so I may one day transfer the stuff directly here, but in the meantime, here's a link to the past my fellow X-Philes!

I need to warn you, the Email link is to an old Lycos email account I cannot recover.

Also a call out to the likes of Cheezstk, JazzieBee, and Spider Angel. Their short fics are archived here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment